Saturday, July 28, 2012

1st day of protein shakes

So for two weeks I have to do protein shakes.  Thank god I can add fruit to them and make them smoothies!  I can also use unsweetened almond milk, which i have never had.  This is a journey I knew I needed to start, just wasn't sure when.

I am sure people have their own opinions, such as she is 34 and she is doing it to find a man.  Now lord knows that isn't true, I have been asked NOT to do by more than one guy I know!  I am doing it so I can ride my mountain bike forEVER!  So I can be more active.  Mostly so I can be comfortable on an airplane.  I doubt I will ever be fully comfy, at 6'1", that just isn't possible.  Going to be tough going here for a while.  I needed an outlet to write, something to be accountable for, to write out how I am feeling, good or bad.

Right now i am feeling ok.  I need to post pics of progress.  I need something to go back and look at and read and to show myself how far I have come.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment