Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Another Wednesday....

This shake thing is getting easier, thank god.  I had my pre-op yesterday and I had lost 10 pounds since last Friday, WHOA!  I did break down and have some tuna, put a little dill relish and dijonaise in it, it was pretty good!  I still want to have one meal that I can finish all of it before surgery.  That is probably selfish of me, but to think I can’t sit down and enjoy a steak and potato just blows my mind, can’t wrap my head around it.  Everything seems so easy, but in my mind it is very very hard.  I had to sign all the consent forms yesterday, if this happens you can die, if this happens you can die, I mean come on, REALLY people!  I shouldn’t have gone alone, should have had someone go who wasn’t as overwhelmed as I was and could have asked more questions.  I just basically read and signed, didn’t ask a lot of questions.  The only thing I questioned was the blood thing, I am donating my own blood to use in case I need blood, yet I had to sign something that said I wanted a transfusion if I needed it, be it my own blood.  Still not sure I understood all of it.
School has me stressed.  My online instructor, who never emails you back, decides to add all this stuff at the end of the class, which ends next week!   I hope he checks ratemyprofessor.com after this class if over, I am going to leave a nice little comment on there.  I am going to start looking there at instructors before I select a class, b/c so far they have been dead on about the instructors I have had so far.
This blog thing…….yea this is for me to drivel on and give me some release, to let it flow from my head, so if it doesn’t make sense, sorry, it is for ME, no you.
My only saving grace is Rod……….it’s been way to long my dear, oh how I have missed you, I may only get to see you from nosebleed seats, but I will get to hear you as if I were in the front row, and that is good enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment