Monday, August 6, 2012

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!

I can't believe in just one week I will be having surgery.  This is a huge step in my life, I am trying to downplay it BIG TIME!  But this is huge for me.  I am not sure why I don't want everyone to know, oh yea I know, so they don't think I am a big huge failure.  But it takes a lot of guts and a lot of nerves, and a lot of introspection to realize hey you can't do it by yourself, you need help.  But I know that nobody will see it that way, and if they do, well I am just not ready to hear it.  A part of me is doing it to make my mom happy, I know she wants me to have it done BIG TIME.  I never ever want to be a burden on any of my family members, so this is the first step to making sure that doesn't happen.
I am very surprised that the men I know do NOT want me to have it.  I am like can you not see all this chubbiness??  Apparently it is part of my charm, and they can go CHARM THIS!
This weekend will be tough with my sister here, I can't make her drink protein shakes the whole time she is here.  So there is the inevitable grocery story visit.  I know I need to get some normal groceries for them, they will want coffee and such.  Believe it or not the grocery store has been the hardest place to go, there is so  much there to smell and look at it, and let's face it, I am a foodie!  Ok Jenny stop and think, give it a couple of months and I can nibble on this and that.  That seems to comfort me right now.  What am I most looking forward to about going in the hospital........Zack said he would rub my feet!  So I can't WAIT to have surgery! lol  Gotta keep it light or I will cry.
I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment