Sunday, August 26, 2012

I ATE IT!

I have never been a fan of cottage cheese, ever!  But protein is very very important in my diet right now, and since cottage cheese has 13g for 1/2 a cup, I need to learn to like it.  Growing up I saw my Aunt Janice eating cottage cheese and pineapple all the time, as if it were actually GOOD!  So when I think of cottage cheese, I think of her and how she ate it.  So I went grocery shopping yesterday, which is a diff blog post, and got some fat free cottage cheese and a can of pineapple, in it's natural juices, which still has a LOT of sugar.  This morning, after I took my million pills, I made a small bowl, hopefully 1/2 a cup of cottage cheese, and some pineapple.  The thing with is when I eat I have to eat slow and chew really well, which is VERY hard to do with something you aren't sure you aren't going to like, but you know you have to eat it, so you would rather eat it fast and get it down.  I am pretty sure I ate this way too fast and my belly will prob be hurting here in a bit, but I got it down.  I did chew the pineapple up really really well, but the cottage cheese, prob not as much.  I guess it is something I will have to get used to.  I need to google and see if there are any other recipes to get in a large amount of cottage cheese.


No comments:

Post a Comment