Friday, August 17, 2012

It was rough

This was a lot more rough than I thought it would be.  Monday I went in for surgery, was there at 8am and didn't get called until after 10, that sucked, just sitting there!  As I am looking at the pics I think how awful I look, but I have never thought I looked awful.
I spent two nights in the hospital which was necessary!  The worst part was the catheter and having to do the xray the next day.  I had to drink stuff then they had to do an xray to make sure the staples sealed properly, that was the worst part, I was puking and crying b/c I could barely stand up, it was bad.  Then mom and Joc kept trying to get me up, and everytime they did I would puke.
I am currently dealing with what to eat.  I have zero appetite.  If a food commercial comes on tv I change the channel.  I did pretty good with mom and Joc making bacon and eggs and such, smelled good but I didn't want to eat it.
I am home alone all weekend, makes me nervous.  My normal faire would be a six pack and some pizza or bread from Specs......this weekend will be sugar free popsicles and hopefully Emily will bring me some soup. OH JOY!
Here are a few pics from surgery time.




1 comment:

  1. I love the 4th picture...you and the dr! You are doing great! It will be nice when you can get out of the house more and not have food commercials flashing every few minutes.

    ReplyDelete