Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Doc

Had my post op appt yesterday.  Everything went well.  He asked me how much I was puking, and I said NONE, he couldn't believe I haven't puked.  I am down 17 pounds from surgery, so that is good, down almost 40 pounds since my first doc visit.  This liquid stuff is getting old though, I won't lie.  I have had a cracker here and there, last night I had some tuna and crackers, ate a bit too much, just made me really tired.  Tonight I had eggs.  I scrambled two eggs, so I would have some left over.
So today I have eaten an individual size applesauce, 3 triscuits, and I would say one scrambled egg with green salsa.  I feel full.  My doc said I need to start eating at the same time everyday, and to eat 4 times and no snacking in between.  But this is when I start eating regular food.  Oh and when I eat I can  drink up until the time I start eating, but then I can't eat an hour to and hour and a half after I eat. WOW that will be hard.  Right now I feel overwhelmed about what I will eat.  What I should buy. What has the most protein, it's a lot to take in.
I am ready to go back to work Monday.  Wednesday I can get in the pool.  Monday I start college, I have a night class Monday and Wednesday, that will throw a kink in my food schedule.
It is weird, as  much as I have tried to not make food the main focus of my life, it is now the only thing on my mind 24/7, ugh.  It's hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment